Sunday, July 15, 2012

3 days @ Cisco in Santa Clara

I have been spending my days at the Cisco campus in Santa Clara, CA and it is quite the operation. There must be at least 30 buildings and I spent all of my time in building 5. 
At one of the main entrances there is a "fountain" with these rock monolith-type things. All of the students were taking their leadership group pictures in front of these things. 
This has been my view for the last 3 days. At least Cisco provided us with free wifi and it's really fast.
This is the view from the balcony of the 10th floor. In the distance is a white tent, which is for the show Cavalia that opens in a few days.
This is the snack area of the concierge lounge on the 10th floor. I never saw another person in this area but the drinks in the fridge kept disappearing. The elevators open up directly into this area.  
Here's another shot of my room. It was quite spacious and the bed was really comfortable. 
Here's the tiny bathroom. Although right outside the door is another vanity sink.


No comments:

Post a Comment