Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mineta San Jose International Airport - SJC

I spent a weekend in Santa Clara and had to fly through San Jose (SJC). Since I flew Southwest Airlines I flew into the newer part of the terminal. I arrived on a Thursday afternoon and went promptly to the rental car desk which is located directly across the street from the arrivals area. I had a bit of moment with the agent at the Alamo desk because she couldn't add my employer to my rental agreement. Needless to say I was not a happy camper, but I had to get on my way. San Jose is such a nice and easy airport to navigate.

On Sunday it was time to come back home. I arrived about 2 hours early and had a lot of time to kill. Just like all new-ish airline terminals that were built after 2001 the security set up is not a nightmare and relatively efficient. I was looking through the terminal for electrical outlets to plug in a laptop. I couldn't find one and then I looked down at the seats and found that there were USB and electrical outlets in the seat itself. How cool is that?





No comments:

Post a Comment