Thursday, March 29, 2012

Travel Day: LGB - SFO


This afternoon I traveled from Long Beach to San Francisco on JetBlue. I really like this airline and our plane was quite new. It was a special soccer paint scheme which was very cool. We were parked next to the I ❤ NY plane too.

JetBlue has free xm radio and direct tv at each seat. It's pretty good. I have never had a bad experience on JetBlue but I have also never flown them outside of California. On the intra-California flights I have been on, they always give free drinks and snacks. They don't seem to nickel and dime their passengers like other airlines. Also the first checked bag is free. Apparently the Long Beach airport is undergoing a large terminal construction project. It's such a tiny airport and it will be refreshing to have a terminal that is not in a trailer as it is now.

Arriving in SFO was great and JetBlue uses the very nice international terminal there. It couldn't be easier or more convenient especially if you needed to take the BART because the station is right in the international terminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment