Monday, December 3, 2012

Ebags: I wish they paid me for this endorsement

I am leaving for a trip tomorrow and I wanted to share one of my packing tricks. One of things I absolutely love to travel with are my packing cubes by ebags. They aren't really cubes (the mathematician in me hates that they are called this). I now have 9 of these "cubes" of all different sizes. It's almost like a puzzle trying to fit them with your clothes and then into your luggage. I packed 3 pairs of jeans, 6 shirts, 2 sweaters, 5 underwear, 5 pairs of socks, 3 undershirts, a shirt and shorts to sleep in, running shorts, and a running shirt.
All of that fit into 4 different packing cubes. 
They fit easily into my rolling garment bag which also holds 2 more pairs of shoes and my toiletry bag that is also from ebags. It is a flat toiletry bag that fits perfectly into luggage. 
I think I can actually fit more clothes into my garment bag this way than by laying out the clothes in the usual way in the bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment